POSTED ON: 8/16/2008 10:30:00 PM | 0 comments
back to top.忘了多久没有真正的放松过,封闭巳久的心情终于得到解脱.
谢谢你...从来不曾离开过...
Heartfelt thanks to you.
had my most genuine laugh.
The 'happening' under the rain run, the tan, the soaking, the sauna....
i <3 you...
* 我们隔着一颗心的距离
有笑有哭地去回忆
夏天秋天纯真蜕变的电影
会是一辈子做不腻的事情
静静隔着一颗心的距离
交换最真实的情绪
庆幸太不勇敢的纪念日里
你曾经给我多重要的鼓励
It's a song by fanfan. And i think it's nice=)
Part of the lyrics. is like somesort of what i wanna tell you.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
OK back to some updates.
I sort of forget what had i done for e week. @_@
Farewell dinner for kel @ the ofc (erm on tues if i din remb wrongly.)
They added in more Vodka to our cups while we went to the ladies. >.<
We stayed till 9plus!
And i forgotten which day.. B-U-S-Y. . till nearly no lunch.
Benny came in and rescued me.
It shocked me for a while .. that it was him who came in and talked to Chin.
And then i can join them for lunch.
On a sidenote..
I finally finished my 溏心风暴!! =D
Hesitating whether to start 溏心风暴之家好月圆.
I don't feel like watching the Chinese Version..
I do hope the Canto one will be out soon. ;)
Oh and i wanted to add in.. before i drop dead to my bed.. X_x
Cite from Derrick's blog.
Talking about his Debut Album, the last track.
"歌曲是描述一个悲剧收场的爱情故事
一位男生来不及为生重病的爱人实现梦想的爱情故事
“有張明信片 你一直不肯丟
常對著它發呆好久
一座心形島嶼 在蔚藍海中
美麗得讓你愛不釋手”
歌曲里头的“心形島嶼”
其实真的就在“克羅地亞 Croatia”
是一座叫做“Galešnjak”的岛屿"
I find it pretty interesting..
Gosh.It's alr 1:33AM!
Ciaoz.
